A mini-split system is comprised of a compact indoor and outdoor unit
connected through a small hole in your wall.
In warm weather, the system
removes heat from inside your
home and expels it outside.
During cold weather, the system
pulls in heat from outside and
emits it into your home.
Select mini-split heat pumps
also offer outstanding cold-climate
capabilities, operating in
temperatures as low as -22°F.
HOW A MINI-SPLIT
Mini-split systems are ideal for:
• Older homes with no central air or ductwork
• Add-on rooms, sunrooms and outbuildings
• Rooms that are not regularly used
• Areas adjacent to unconditioned spaces
• Homes with costly electric heating
At Pennington’s Heating & Air we do the highest quality mini installs in the area. Get your estimate today